Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Change is in the air

I didn't get the memo, but from the looks of everything online, it is time to change things up! Facebook got a new face lift (making it incredibly obnoxious to navigate, IMO), Pinterest has changes planned for this coming week, and even my bank changed the looks of things on their online connection. Maybe when I get a minute I'll spruce up this Zoe Cottage blog, but I have bigger fish to fry right now!

So, if there really was a memo and in my haste to move forward with IRL updates around the house I missed it,  I will have to plead being busy as my excuse for not following the plan. The house is sure looking nice, though!

2 comments:

  1. Wondering why you left Facebook. I'm just learning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't left Facebook, I just am not posting on my status anymore. Since I have been on there, FB has made about a dozen "improved updates" that cause furor among the ranks. There is much whining and fussing, and every time they do an upgrade it is like learning how to use it all over again. I just don't have time for all that right now.

    I am still on a very active group page that I am fairly interactive with, but otherwise, I occasionally read the updates on my home page and then leave. All my other updates are here on my blog.
    tm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.