Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ahhh-tumn

~~ It looks like we have finally left the dog days of summer behind and are set to enjoy some of the finest days of the year in Oklahoma--autumn! This morning it is a brisk 53 degrees, and the high is to get up in the low 80's. I can handle these temperatures!  Sadly, I don't have any energy to do anything with them! The past few days I have really been dragging, only able to accomplish a few things throughout the whole day. Somehow I have gotten meals on the table, but if it wasn't for the dishwasher, the kitchen would be in a constant state of turmoil.  I won't even mention the state of the rest of the house!

~~ Ornery patched all the holes in the living room walls last night--all he could reach, anyway. The patches need to be cleaned up a bit and then it will be ready for me to start painting in there. Maybe later today I can start that.

~~ I spoke with Mickie yesterday and she asked if we could craft on Thursday this week--yay!! I have sure missed our gab and art sessions!

~~ This morning I need to put together information packets for the cookie and ornament exchange participants.  It looks like there won't be that many cookies... and I am opting out of that part since I can't eat chocolate or nuts and I don't want to have to sample them that late at night. It will be hard enough to eat dinner that late. I am sure I could "fudge" and eat the cookies, but I don't want to set my healing back.  I think it will be much more fun if I am feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.