Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sleep must be over-rated

Yesterday was not my best day. After so little sleep, I wasn't even able to take a nap because the birds that had been utterly absent for weeks all decided to rattle around on the little flue contraption outside the living room windows!

I spent most of the day on the computer reliving my high school days on Facebook, but managed to fix a few meals and catch up on all my filing. The desk, dining room table and kitchen counters are at least all cleared off, and I managed to get the vacuum cleaner put away that had been sitting under the bar since we had the ant issue. I also got the laundry caught back up.  It looks like I accomplished quite a bit, and I suppose I did, but there were so many hours of unproductive time that it feels like I wasted the day.

Today is Wednesday--the day of creative pursuits with my friend Mickie.  I have been looking forward to it all week, and have my studio all tidied up and ready for fun.  I don't know what I will work on, but I have been toying with the idea of doing a project with some capiz shells.  We had discussed making some sort of a plan so we would know ahead of time what to work on, so maybe today we will do that. I just know that we'll be having a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.