Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday!!

It's finally Friday, and I am very excited about brunch with my friends today.  It seems like ages since we have visited--in fact, I think it was December when we were all together last.  At that time we discussed doing monthly craft days, and that never panned out.  Life happens to everyone, and it seems like we have all been crazy busy over the last six months.

I am just about ready for them to get here.  I just have to bake the quiches, mix up the strawberry lemonade and cut up the fruit. I baked banana bread last night and have the house pretty well cleaned up already. I am trying to stick to my don't-panic-when-company-is-coming-and-clean-everything-spotless plan.  It's hard to break that ingrained habit!  It will do everyone good to see a little dirt here and there.  Not too much, but a little!  We'll see how it goes later this morning, if I break down and get out the dust cloth and Windex...

I got an email last night in response to my Craigslist ad for the living room and dining room drapes!!  I was about ready to take them down and donate them for the tax write off, but if I could sell them that would be FABulous!  They are coming on Saturday afternoon to look at them, and while she said she is pretty sure she wants four panels for her dining room, she may also want two more for her bedroom...  I would just throw the last one in for her to have made into throw pillows or something if she takes the rest, because who is going to buy a single panel?

I don't think we have any plans for the weekend other than to finish painting the kitchen (behind the refrigerator and one place in the bar area.)  I am looking forward to just relaxing with Ornery. Elizabeth plans to come by and visit for a spell, and pick up her Arbonne order. It is always nice to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.