First Ornery handed me the junk mail. I promptly disposed of that because I saw quite a little stack of "good stuff" in his other hand. :) I got two pen-friend letters, an original art work post card from the artist I sent one of my ATCs to, and two swap related pieces, both of which were excellent!
One of the pen friend letters was from someone I saw on Instagram and it was like having a party in an envelope! Art everywhere, color everywhere, fun letter and even an ATC!
Of course I had quite a pile go out today as well! Ornery took 3 pieces to work with him this morning to mail, and I had another five out in the mailbox at the curb for the mail carrier to take with him. I'll have more tomorrow, but probably not as many as today.
I kept busy in the studio today. Getting ready to post over on the design blog next. Happy Monday!
Where do you display the ATCs and stuff you get from other artists?
ReplyDeleteRight now they are in card display sheets in a basket on my table but I plan to make a big display on a canvas in my dining room when I get enough.?
Delete