I used to hate it when I would subscribe to a blog I liked and the author quit posting, but now I see how it can happen. I've been regular at posting my art to my design blog and Instagram, but other than art I haven't been doing much else, so there doesn't seem to be much point.
I have just started to go back to my chiropractor to see if he can figure out what is going on with my body--why it is so determined to store every bit of food as fat. I went yesterday for the first visit in quite a while, and he put me on the dreaded diet of no sugar, no yeast, and no dairy along with a couple of herbal products to help cleanse my lymphatic system--first. I imagine this will be a long term adventure, and he seemed to indicate that it would be. He joked as I was leaving saying, "It may get down to where you can have water, ice and toothpicks." I am sure he was joking, but I remember the last time I got serious about detoxifying and getting healthy that I had a hard time finding foods that were not going to stress my system.
It was either go this route or give up on life completely, which had been flitting around in the back of my mind. My world has narrowed to such a very tiny corner. I went a whole month without ever leaving the house before Ornery insisted I had to get out on Sunday, even if it was just for a drive. I have had no desire to get out, to see people, to shop... I am embarrassed to be seen in public, I have nothing that fits me, and I am just uncomfortable all the way around.
I don't feel sick, and for the most part I don't think I am depressed, although I have had a few days where I was a little weepy. I have a few niggling complaints, but no headaches or major illnesses. Obviously something is wrong, though.
So this blog has not been a high priority for me, and when I have thought about writing, I haven't been able to come up with anything positive to say, so I have just been quiet. I realize we all go through hard times, and I am not telling this for sympathy or anything like that, but because I hate to just leave my online friends hanging, wondering where I went. I am still here, but I am going to focus on getting my life back together for a while, and then maybe I will have something to write about.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.